skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sakurada Craziness
Thursday, February 18, 2010
The only way to celebrate February, with Chocolate
For Valentines Day this year we had chocolate covered strawberries, and they were delicious. I think it was a perfect way to celebrate Chocolate Day, I mean, Valentines Day. The faces tell it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paraguay Temple
Group arrives February 16, 2010
Elder Lance Returns
Our Family Picture
What a great crew, I would sail with them anywhere!
Elder Sakurada
Headindg to Paraguay in February 2010
Family Vacation 2009
Our cute kids at Disneyland over Thanksgiving
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(3)
▼
February
(1)
The only way to celebrate February, with Chocolate
►
January
(2)
About Me
Pam
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Gifford Family
A Visit to Heber Valley Camp
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment